Thursday, April 23, 2015

This Is What's On My Android (Nexus 6 Edition)


Above in the video I give you a look at whats on my android phone.  I have the Nexus 6 and I use the Case Mate 2-1 Phone case. It  has 2 pockets for your personal ID and a debit card.  It also can be used as a stand for viewing media and games.  I also mention in the video about how to customize your android smartphone.  You really don't need to root your phone to make it stand out from the other with roms.  There are plenty of themes and launchers and icon packs available on the Google Play Store.  I mainly use all Google apps as you can see in the above video.  My lockscreen shows 2 different toggle notification bars that are useful at times when you at least expect it. One of them is included with the Solo Launcher app and the other one is included in the Clean Master app.  They are both great to have.  I also point out how the Clean Master (speed booster) app optimizes all of your apps that are placed in the CM app folders that you will see me open in the video above.  This also includes your games apps as well.  I have been using for some time now and I do really see the difference.  There will also be a demo of this shown in future video for the Gaming aspect of using the folders from CM.  I also mention Android 5.1 and I think it really has improved over 5.0. Well, for the rest, you will need to see the video yourself.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment