Friday, April 17, 2015

I Reached 300K+ Views on the Youtube Channel!



















Hello everyone! I want to share another milestone with you all in my Youtube career! I have just now reached over 300,000 views! Now, I know that might now sound like a lot right  now. But as time will go by and more content is added to my channel you will see the difference.  I just want to thank you all again  as my viewers, readers and subscribers.  Thanks for your support! Because you all are a major part involved with my channel I want to giveaway some prizes!  Yes, as a matter of fact, Im going to give away 2 prizes this time!  One is a Samsung Galaxy S6 Spingen Case (Black Model)  and a Google Nexus 6 Spingen Case (Clear Model).  Here are the rules below:


CONTEST RULES

1) Must be a US citizen

2) You have to be a subscriber to my channel

3) Like the video from above in this article or click on it in the Youtube app

4) You must leave a comment on the video from above letting me know which Phone case you want to win!

I will announce my 2 winners on April 24th 2015 at 7PM on Youtube.

Before I go, once again I would like to thank all my subscribers, viewers, and readers!  Thanks again.  More to come from your next tech blogger!


No comments:

Post a Comment