Friday, April 17, 2015

Google Drive on Android Has a Hidden Feature... Your Apps!


Hello everyone again! It is just one of those days where its Google Time! Today, I was just going through my Google Drive scrolling away and notice that I am on FULL with my Drive storage! Oh No! Not to worry, I figured out why I was on full and will get to deleting as soon as I can.  But, that is not the only thing I am here to discuss with you all.  I also notice as I was scrolling across the middle of the app, I seen the Google toolbar (at least that is what I call it).  The same black bar you see on your Chrome browser.  I seen tabs that read my Google plus name, Search, Images, Play, Gmail, Youtube, and More.  I touched where my G+ display was located and seen my notifications appear and I was amazed! You can view your Google+ notifications and comments right inside the Google Drive application! That is freaking awesome!  I would have never known that at all if I hadn't come to my storage options.  Plus, there is more.  You can also open your Youtube app, Google Play, Gmail and even Maps app right from the Google Drive app!  Whether you feel this is a hidden feature or not, I truly believe this is something that is very useful when you are in a multitasking mood.  It may not WOW everyone, but I am sure you all are going to love this in many ways than I can imagine.  So guys tell me what do you all think about this? Is it a hit or miss?  You know what to do.  Drop those comments down below...

Google+ Notifications are hidden within the Google Drive App for Android! Watch Video!

Google Apps can be launched right from the Google Drive application! Watch Video Now!

1 comment:

  1. I would have never known that at all if I hadn't come to my storage options. Plus, there is more. You can also open your Youtube app, Google Play, Gmail and even Maps app right from the Google Drive app! Sms Spy Device

    ReplyDelete