Saturday, October 3, 2015

Notify Update V 1.8 Review For Android

Notify Beta app is a nice  Heads-Up app for Android. It a notification that floats on screen and disappears in a matter of seconds if you don't reply or respond to the notifications. There are now more than 60 apps that work very well with this application. This notification app won't interfere you with what you are already doing on screen.  You can swipe it away or jump right into the action of the notification. A few months ago, I did a app review on this application. I even was contacted by the developers (Skyler Martin) about it for a follow up. So this is fellow up on how the app has progressed and changed. Now from the past few days it has been working just fine on my Motorola Moto G3 and my Motorola Nexus 6. But the only CON I have seen with this app is that on my Motorola Nexus 6, it uses up 127MB of RAM, but on my Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen, it only took up 27MB. Which is a little odd. But I have reached out to the developer about this and there will  be a patch fixed in the next update.  Other than that, this app is great! It does what it says it will. Thats notify you.  Below are some screenshots in what app looks like and how it works, I will also leave a video below.  For those of you who havent tried this app, I do recommend it.  One more thing, for those of you on Android Lollipop, you will need to download the app called "Heads-Off" to disable the default heads-up settings.

DOWNLOAD NOTIFY BETA APP HERE...





NOTIFY APP VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment