Friday, December 18, 2015

This is so cool! I reached the 500k view mark on YouTube! That means 100s of thousands of people viewed my videos so far! Thank you all who watched my videos and subscribed and shared and left comments! I am honored that you all reached out to me. That is my calling. I want to be that person to reach out and inform on the technology and mobile world! I just love doing this. Tech and of course Android is my sweet spot! Lol. Call me a Google geek or nerd all you want. But it works! If you want me to do a special giveaway, like my stat! If you haven’t subscribed, my link is in my bio! So go subscribe if you haven’t. I have over 1.2K subs too. Maybe at 5K subs I’ll do a good giveaway then! But, its your guy! ITECHUOUTGUY! Follow me! More content coming soon!

from Instagram: http://ift.tt/1Qz6odB

No comments:

Post a Comment