Monday, December 28, 2015

My Google Project Fi collection! Had signed up on Day 1. At first was doubtful. But since I was accepted after the invite and received the sim card for my Nexus and the welcome kit which was FREE! I never looked back. Lol. It has two major carriers Sprint and T-Mobile and will switch when one isn’t so great. Not only that, Wi-Fi hot spot switches too. Stay connected whenever and wherever. This month phone bill for me was $15.75. Unheard of! Also this month I received my Data Only sim card! Which means I can use my second sim in any device that is compatible with T-Mobile only. Not bad. Also the power bank comes with 6000 mah of juice. I can charge my phone twice with it. I also have some free earbuds and a phone case for my nexus 6. Not only that, last month Google sent out everyone that is part of the Fi Network a free Lego Phone stand or cradle. . I must say to have own all of this with a great phone and wireless service. This has been Google’s year! Google has done a wonderful job this year launching Fi. You all are sleeping on it. Thank you Google for a great second half of the year. And the new Nexus phones are a beast too! 😉 #Google #ProjectFi #Nexus #Android #BuildWithFi

from Instagram: http://ift.tt/1UcKoDw

No comments:

Post a Comment