Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Favorite Youtubers I Follow and Like



Hello everyone this video is about my favorite youtuber I follow. One of the very first guys I followed was Str8upreviews soldierknowsbedt and jon4lakers and technobuffalo. My next top I follow are android authority pocketnow xda developers Kevin the tech ninjas and of course MKBHD Detroitborg phonedogs and Lisa with mobile tech review.  These are the ones I watch and follow the most based on their information and content. These are ones that really got me inspired and motivated and just are fun to watch them do their videos and streams and such. I like all of their work. I cant pick a number one right now.  That's a tough one. And I do follow other youtubers there are not as big or that are sitting where I'm at right now. So if I didn't mentions you I didn't forget. So there ya have it these are the people I follow and like.

No comments:

Post a Comment