Monday, March 4, 2013

How I manage to pay $10 or less on my cell phone Bill



For a while I was trying to find a cheaper phone plan whether it was on a contract or prepaid. I was going back and forth between services and outrageous bills.  What a hassle.  My phone bills were rising from anywhere from $25-$200 a month! Well due to deactivation fees, plus charges and other fees that phone companies wont tell you about. So how after all this how did I manage to pay now from anywhere from $10 a month or less?  Here is how below.


Just less than a week ago, Im browsing through my emails and I look over to right where there was an ad or banner advertising Phone bill $10 a month! I clicked on it and here I am. Almost a week later. Paying anywhere from $10 or less now.  This is great.  This how life should feel. Less stress, less frustration. Happier outcome.  Better yet, more money in my pockets to do with whatever I want to do.  Now I can save anywhere from 1100 to 1500 dollars a year extra in my wallet.  

Thanks Consumer Cellular.  I like you guys a lot and you all have great customer service. I even have my parents set up to this phone service.





No comments:

Post a Comment