Thursday, December 20, 2012

Flipboard is now available for Android Tablets

Flipboard Now on Android Tablets

Flipboard I use everyday on my Galaxy Nexus.  Use it to keep in touch with all my interests in just a flip of a screen.  No need to open new tabs on chrome or IE if I have what I am looking for all in one app.  With the tablet, that was difficult because at first Flipboard wasn't available on tablets, til now.  Today the PlayStore has updated the Flipboard app to optimize for Android Tablets.  These is much needed and isn't a surprise to us at all. Now the Nexus 10 is out, this is a great app to download for the tablet.  This will look nice with the high resolution and display.  Also it is supported for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and also Nexus 7 as well.  There is also an option to choose either phone mode or tablet mode.  It is now available for download at the PlayStore and AppStore.  


No comments:

Post a Comment